We're a growing online educational content provider helping parents and tutors across the UK support each child's learning journey to help them succeed. To date, we've helped over 40,000 children aged 5 to 16 with their maths, English and science. We believe every parent should have access to quality educational support that effectively helps their child succeed. As the helpful hero and parent champion, our mission is to be the most trusted partner for parents with the biggest impact on a child’s education. We’re looking to build on the great success we’ve had to date and want you to be part of it.
About the Role
Our content is perfect for home educators; it's aligned with the National Curriculum, covers the core subjects from KS1-KS4, is activity based and automatically marked. We want to build upon this even more and become the ultimate helpful hero for all parents who are looking to or have questions on how home school their children - the aim is to create the ultimate Home Education guide.
This role is specifically to research, and write the content for the home education guides. You will work with EdPlace to create the content themes and chapters, so it will be beneficial for you to have had some experience in copywriting. We’ll provide you with the tools and support you need to curate and create the best content.
The role is project based and flexible. Work will be designed to fit around your schedule.
- Understanding of the National Curriculum
- Familiar with the challenges posed to those who would like to home educate and the different options available
- Ability to conduct well considered and broad research to help underpin the content
- Qualified teacher status with relevant teaching experience
- Copy writing experience beneficial
- Proficient web skills
- Able to commit to working a certain number of hours on the project
- Happy working from home and tracking own time
You will be paid an agreed hourly rate.