Join us as we build great workplaces and businesses in East Africa!
edge supports ambitious and growing organizations in building strong teams. We have worked in-depth with 50+ start-ups, social businesses and grassroots organizations across East Africa since 2014.
We use a unique approach to supporting the entrepreneurs and managers we work with: We tailor and design all solutions co-creatively with them, and become their flexible long-term partners as they build great companies, from linking business and talent strategy, to recruitment, to team culture and managing performance!
About the Graduate Internship Program at edge
- 6-month paid internship
- An exciting journey of learning and client projects in edge's recruitment department
- Fast learners and strong contributors receive offers to join edge after the internship.
- Your ideal entry point for a career in the innovative human capital space: recruitment, talent management and business growth advisory!
- For more details see the brochure about the Graduate Internship Program: http://bit.ly/edgeGradInterns (Brochure in PDF format)
Want to apply?
Prepare your CV. Make sure it's max 2 pages and in PDF format.
Record a video of yourself answering the 2 below questions and upload it on a video sharing site of your choice (youtube etc. You can make the video 'unlisted'). 3 minutes max.
- Question 1: What are your 3 unique strengths that you will bring to edge?
- Question 2: If you think of the different work environments you are used to, what about edge's work environment do you like? And what might be different that you will have to adjust to?
To apply: Fill in the below application form, submitting your CV and the video link in the process.
We look forward to hearing from you!