We are looking for a project manager with a background in architecture or technology. e.construct is launching several new divisions, one of which is iCon (described below). This role will consist of handling strategic initiatives within e.construct.
A new division for e.construct called iCon ML that will employ technology to empower and eventually transform engineering. iCon aims to construct human-aided design engineering tools. iCon will work with other e.construct divisions with coding, computational analysis, machine learning.
iCon will consist of a team of talented developers, ML experts, designers that builds tools that engineers can use to design and manufacture the next generation of cities.
- Project manage 1-2 strategic initiatives per quarter reporting to the Director
- Work on complex problems and issues of diverse scope where an in-depth understanding and evaluation of factors are required to formulate creative solutions
- Play a key role in defining product ideas and strategy for a new product that iCon ML will be building and helping manage the product roadmap
- Coordinate and assist the Director with coordination and other various elements of the organization including vetting potential recruits.
- Identify, manage and drive process improvements and optimizations across multiple teams and organizations
- Identify organizations and talent in the industry and arrange to work
- We are looking for someone who is impeccably self organized, gravitates towards research and a natural problem solver.
- Project management - Highly organized and effective at managing parallel work streams, keeping all initiatives on track and ensuring healthy lines of communication
- Conceptual: Ability to understand the intricacies of the business, see around corners, and strategically turn abstract concepts into reality.
- Passion: For innovation with the AEC industry
- Strong Communication skills: Active listener; can prepare and deliver impactful presentations.
- Execute: Drives project requirements and timelines.
- Data for Decisions: Collects and structures data to help the team make informed decisions.
- Critical and Strategic Thinking: Ability to think and analyze objectively in order to analyze a problem
- Initiative: Takes initiative; goes above and beyond. Perhaps one of the most important qualities.
- Experience in Technology, Architecture and civil engineering a strong plus.
- Strong interest in BIM