e.construct is an engineering firm that specializes in providing elegant engineering solutions for complex challenges. e.construct is a fast growing firm with offices in Cairo, Sharjah, Dubai, Kuwait, Omaha and Florida. At our core, we question how the very nature of how to evolve the structures that we inhabit to increase their performance and value.
e.construct designs structures such as bridges, high-rise design, precast concrete engineering and post-tensioning design. The firm's core work is structural engineering; however, e.construct is increasingly holistic approach to buildings and has divisions in MEP, Geotechnical and emerging construction technology such as 3D printing of concrete, technology and 3D laser scanning.
e.construct seeks talented engineers with six to eight years of experience for our Dubai office. Candidates should have background in medium to large-size projects such as high-rise towers, office buildings, health care, retail facilities…etc.
- · Perform analysis and design of structural systems for all types of buildings and materials using various building codes
- · Provide direction, coordination, planning, and completion of engineering projects
- · Plan and formulate engineering program and organize project staff according to project requirements
- · Manage project design and deliverables as well as other design team members, supervise the work of engineers and modelers, and direct project staff in preparing contract documents such as drawings and specifications
- · Generation of three-dimensional analytical and Building Information Models using various software programs, such as Autodesk, REVIT, TEKLA, Rhino, Grasshopper, SAP, ETABS and others
- · Coordination of design work with in-house staff as well as other design professionals including Architects and other Engineering disciplines
- · Preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment
- · Ability to independently coordinate and produce small to medium size sets of construction documents.
- · Degree (Master’s preferred) in structural engineering or related field
- · Strong technical skills
- · Working knowledge of current industry software, such as SAP2000, ETABS, RAM, Revit, AutoCAD, and other software
- · Ability to multi-task and work efficiently on multiple projects at a time
- · Experience manaing junior engineers to efficiently produce calculations and sketches
- · Ability to think “outside the box” to provide creative custom solutions
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills