Applications with the right to work in the UK only. This position is based in London (UK).
You will help develop a test automation pack for the SAP Commerce Cloud. You’ll need to be comfortable testing against applications deployed on the cloud, locally and tests running from Jenkins.
You will be testing against front-end applications using TypeScript and protractor which you should be familiar with.
The role will require working as part of a delivery team and as such diplomacy, presentation and workshop delivery skills are essential.
- Analyse user stories and help write acceptance criteria
- Refine and automate scenarios (TypeScript and Protractor)
- Collaborate with distributed teams around the world
- Keeping regression test pack up to date
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Deploy environments and run tests in the cloud with Jenkins
- Raise and track bugs
- Test Reporting
- Create and execute test plans that will later be automated
- Working with Git for version control.
- Experience of working with CI tools like Jenkins
- Good debugging skills to quickly resolve issues in the code.
- Experience working with an issue tracking tool like Jira.
- Ability to analyze and apply a pragmatic and context-driven approach to any testing. Experience of test practices in an agile environment.
- A passion for agile development and for solving test problems with code.
- Knowledge about best-practices in security- and performance testing.