Applications with right to work in the EU only.
We are rapidly building a team of Java, Spring and Microservices experts to deliver a greenfield marketplace payments platform for a leading global payments provider that will enable their Merchants to comply and operate inside of upcoming PSD2 regulations.
About the Project
You will help develop a multi-tenant and multi-currency Payments Platform that will be responsible for on-boarding Marketplace sellers interfacing with third-party fintech systems to carry out real-time anti-fraud checks on the Marketplace sellers including any shareholders.
The API-first solution will allow a Merchant’s commerce and financial systems to interface with payment services supporting escrow of sellers funds, payout and funds transfer functionality.
A progressive multi-persona front-end will enable sellers to quickly onboard themselves, leveraging the latest cutting edge identification verification technology to ease friction and manual data-entry requirements. Sellers will also be able to track their revenue on the marketplace viewing their payouts and pending funds. Merchants will be able to manage multiple Sellers, running reports, handle disputes. Funds management providers will be able to download a complete ledger of a Marketplace for auditing purposes and to action payouts in-case a Marketplace ceases operations due to insolvency.
The system will integrate with acquiring banks from large international financial institutions to process deposits, chargebacks, processing fees. With marketplaces currently a key growth and business transformation strategy for so many merchants, the solution will ultimately grow to leverage more cutting edge payment processes beyond traditional SWIFT transactions.
Our solution will also need to scale independently for each Marketplace operational and volume needs. Some Marketplaces will be extremely high volume but relatively low value orders. Some will have very large value orders but relatively low order volume. Tenants will need to be provisioned by system administrators at a button-click allowing merchants to trial and test out the offering.
We will also be building out stand-alone connectors to leading e-commerce and marketplace platforms to reduce integration costs for merchants.
- Design and Develop Microservices using JHipster stack (Spring Boot, Gateway, Registry, Spring Statemachine)
- Event-driven Microservice integration using Spring Cloud Stream to provide a highly scalable and resilient platform
- Implementation of Microservice patterns such as: SAGA and Orchestration, Eventual Consistency and Transactional Outbox.
- Pair Programming and Test Driven Development used to increase code quality and knowledge sharing.
- Continuous integration to automatically test every code push and enable us to build towards implementing continuous delivery from the outset.
- People having excellent problem solving capabilities
- Strong team player with a high degree of autonomy
- 5+ years of Java/Spring experience
- Demonstrable experience in development and deployment of microservices
- The willingness to interface with our customers’ technical teams
- Ownership of your work and willingness to demo and describe what you have implemented to our customers architects and product owner.
- Familiarity with Payment Services Providers and experience of financial processes are both highly desirable
- Experience working on an Agile project (SCRUM)
- A great working environment with professional and highly experienced colleagues
- Room to grow and develop yourself
- Competitive salary in-line with your experience
- A Macbook Pro
- Gain expertise in the industry-leading enterprise commerce, marketplace and fintech platforms
- A chance to build out and deliver a solution in months
- Relaxed social scene
About our company
e2y is an award-winning digital experience consultancy, that delivers state-of-the art commerce and marketplace solutions. We have offices in the UK, Denmark, Spain and the US. e2y is a Dimension Data company.