Who We Are:
DigitalMarketing.com is the world’s leading and fastest-growing digital and integrated marketing firm.
DigitalMarketing.com is seeking to hire a Managing Director/President to play a leadership role in building the digital marketing agency and further powering its growth. The ideal candidate will be a digital marketing trailblazer, a thought leader with a proven track record of successfully developing and managing a business base. The individual in this role will be responsible for business development, day-to-day operations, overseeing the growth and leading the agency’s fast growing busines.
Leadership Management –
- Building the agency with significant growth.
- Oversee and understand the financial objectives and actual performance
- Provide forecasts of performance and meet the company’s financial objectives
Client Service & Account Management –
- Manage profitability for clients, including account retention and staff billability
- Lend support and direction to help individuals and teams realize their full potential while ensuring profitability, growth and creativity to technology clients
New Business –
- Drive significant growth of an already multi-million-dollar business category as an industry leader
- Respond directly to new business opportunities
- Play a leadership role in building DigitalMarketing.com’s business into a top-tier worldwide offering
- Be omnipresent in the market and promote DigitalMarketing.com’s digital marketing, SEO, Content Marketing, and Social Media offerings
- Plan and effectively execute new business strategies for the agency
- Collaborate with other business leads to set strategies in order to meet both internal and external goals, integrate and drive best results
People Development –
- Oversee, lead and manage the performance of the teams across multiple locations
- Sustain the agency's growth by attracting and selecting staff
- Develop people through coaching, mentoring, and active team leadership
- Further establish culture and practice vision in a positive way
- Inspire other senior leaders, cultivate and retain large, cross-functional teams
- Act as a thoughtful and engaging leader – provide opportunities to develop core skills and feedback
- Provide channels for training and development
- Act as a mentor and champion of your team members, encourage a high level of strategic thinking and creativity while providing guidance on daily activities
- Have a strong understanding of the individual capabilities, strengths and opportunities
- Lead by example as a self-motivated learning machine.
Knowledge & Professional Skills –
- Be a thoughtful leader within digital marketing and promote yourself as an expert within your area of specialization
- Demonstrate deep understanding of a range of digital marketing fields including enterprise and b2b digital marketing
- Monitor the marketplace for new trends, opportunities and key players within the technology space
- Identify, quickly communicate, react to new insights and act upon “what’s next”
- Proven track record of successfully building an agency’s practice as an industry leader and managing a zero to 10M+ or 30 to 100-million-dollar business or division expansion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing or similar applicable field is required. Masters’ degree considered a strong plus.
- Requires 10+ years of digital marketing, marketing or related experience at a senior level
- Minimum of 5 years of individual contributor and team management experience, including team development is required
- P&L management experience required
- Extensive digital marketing experience in the technology space, ideally in an agency environment
- Senior strategist sought out by clients to provide counsel about digital marketing in different aspects and ability to manage complex client relationships
- Deep understanding of a wide range of digital marketing channels, tools and vehicles spanning paid, owned and earned platforms, including social platforms
- A sense of urgency, the ability to deal with ambiguous situations, a strategic view but also willing to roll up your sleeves and dig into the work to drive impact
- Highly collaborative, diplomatic, ability to influence others, persuasive approach
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills
- Creative problem solver who is able to see and offer big picture perspective
- Experience working globally or with colleagues in multiple locations
- A team orientation, with experience leading and being a member of diverse teams in an engaging way
Outstanding benefits package—including medical/dental/vision support, vacation/sick time/paid time off for important holidays, 401(k), Work Out Wednesdays, flexible working arrangements (i.e. working from home)