A successful Digital Marketing company is currently seeking a driven team player to join our Digital channel team as a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst. This role is critical for accelerating Digital success. The ideal candidate will be proficient in developing and executing effective SEO marketing strategies for a different type of clients. This role will focus on SEO.
The desired candidate will have proven demonstrated results in SEO. Critical components of this role are dedication, drive, creative and resourceful thinking, reliability, and a keen sense of the changing and developing needs of effective SEO.
• Develop and execute comprehensive SEO strategies.
• Create and implement new SEO programs, as well as monitoring/refining existing programs to meet company's objectives, strategies, and forecasts;
• Content marketing and project management.
• Capable of managing multiple clients across multiple services.
• Work closely with numerous cross-functional teams like Sales, Content Marketing, Social Media
• Create an overall digital marketing strategy in alignment with the budget provided.
• Develop and execute an enticing digital marketing campaign strategy and tactics to achieve key sales objectives.
• Apply critical thinking and launch creative solutions to drive traffic and ultimately conversion.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field.
• 3+ years of proven SEO, Internet Marketing and project management experience.
• Very strong analytics and ROI mindset and problem solving ability.
• Possess creative flair and up-to-date knowledge of SEO industry trends.
• Requires strong leadership skills and the ability to manage numerous cross-functional priorities within high-visibility initiatives and a professional approach working under tight deadlines.
• Strong creative and innovative skills with ability to multi-task.
• Previous Digital Agency experience SEO.
• Must work well in a team environment and autonomously.
• Capable of handling fast paced situations and dealing with ambiguity.
• Digital marketing thought leader with the ability to influence stakeholders and partners.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, quality commitment and strong interpersonal skills.
• Displays a positive attitude and great work ethic.
• Detail oriented, organized and punctual.