As a Business Development Representative (BDR), your role is to seek out and engage “good fit” companies through strategic prospecting. To do this you will leverage Digital 22 existing leads and generate new interest through calls, email and dedicated outreach campaigns (ABM).
When connecting with a prospect you will learn about their business challenges to determine whether Digital 22 and HubSpot will serve as a solution. When you have identified a qualified prospect, your goal is to advise on how we can initially look to help and arrange a follow up call/meeting for the head of solutions to create a bespoke solution for the client.
You will work closely with the Head of Solutions to determine the right fit prospects to target. Full handover and smooth transition for the prospect is essential so great communication & handover is required.
What are the responsibilities of a Business Development Representative?
In this role, you will need to:
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads
- Outreach to potential prospects to qualify and schedule further discussions on how Digital 22 can help.
- Outreach though Video on social media platforms to prospects.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Head of Solutions to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans.
- Work closely with the Digital 22 Marketing Executive to create tailored campaigns and outreach strategies for the targetted campaigns.
What are the role requirements?
- Sales or prospecting experience
- Great communication skills
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- The ability to deal and address objections
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Tons of energy, passion, compassion, and enthusiasm.
- Self motivated and self starter - have the drive to outreach to new prospects on a daily basis.
- Competitive nature to succeed.
What are some of the benefits of working at Digital 22?
- Salary: £18,000-£20,000 plus bonus
- 35.5 hour week (early Friday finish)
- Free car parking - car park permit
- Personal learning and development plan. Our ethos is learning - invest in your development.
- 22 days holidays (increases by 1 day per year) Plus bank holidays
- Team training budgets
- Free Healthy Breakfast and State of the art Coffee Machine
- Free drinks & alcohol - stocked fridge
- Weekly 5 a side football and other sporting activities
- Most important a great culture & environment filled with amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events