Digital 22 is an inbound marketing, creative design, web development and Elite Hubspot marketing agency. Our team is based in the UK however Digital 22 has recently expanded to Nova Scotia and we are looking for a CRM Specialist to support our Hubspot delivery team in Canada. It's an exciting opportunity to join at the start of our journey in Canada and play a major role in our growth plans.
The goal of the CRM Specialist is to facilitate the use of the HubSpot platform for our clients. Working across the entire HubSpot platform it is the specialist's role to review, advise, configure and implement the platform as the client requires. Working with clients on specific projects ranging from a 30 - 90 day project.
Some specific tasks that are included in the job role:
- Strategic setup and configuration of the HubSpot platform
- Identify ways to improve usage of the CRM
- Provide consultancy support with HubSpot to allow our clients to maximise their usage for the system
- Map and build customised reports and dashboards
- Train teams on how to use the HubSpot platform
- Identify and be proactive on ways that our clients can be more efficient within the HubSpot platform
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Work strongly with the Solutions team to create bespoke scopes of work
- Run demo’s of the platform
- Build and set up workflows (automated processes) and standards or
- Migrating entering data into the CRM
- Work with sales, marketing and service teams to map and build their processes
Ideal skills required would include
- Expertise in HubSpot(or similar eg Salesforce)
- Experience in CRM setup
- The skill to resolve technical CRM issues, including responding to bespoke requirements
- Ability to manage several different projects at once
- Great communication skills to build relationships with clients
- Strong communication and presentation skills - reporting to key stakeholders to present the project
- 1-3 years of CRM experience
- Proactive approach both internally and with clients - always be thinking of what we can do to grow our services as well as supporting our clients growth
- Good problem-solving abilities
What are some of the benefits of working at Digital 22?
- We have a 35.5 working hour week, each Friday we finish early so you can make the most of your weekend!
- Opportunity for international travel
- Health benefits
- Personal learning and development plan. Our ethos is learning - invest in your development.
- Structured review process: We believe it is important to get feedback, discuss your career and progression on a regular basis.
- Pension contributions
- 16 days paid holiday plus public holidays