Digital 22 is an inbound marketing, creative design, web development and Elite Hubspot marketing agency. Our team is based in the UK however Digital 22 has recently expanded to Nova Scotia and we are looking for a Sales Manager to support our business growth by growing our sales team in Canada. It's an exciting opportunity to join at the start of our growth in Canada and play a major role in our growth plans.
The core of the role will involve bringing on new clients whilst we build out the team and presence across the region. This role is a senior position reporting into the Head of Solutions and Leadership team based in the UK.
- Identify the right fit prospects and work to provide a tailored service to support them
- Be commercially aware to negotiate new contracts to secure new business
- Present to key stakeholders
- Form strong relationships with prospects
- Win new deals and support prospects at all stages of the sales process
- Able to demonstrate solid understanding of our services and how we can help our clients
- Plan, forecast and control sales budgets
- Following up on all inbound leads
- Generating leads through different channels
- Report and track the sales team performance
- Keep informed of new products, services and other general information from HubSpot that can support prospects
- Working closely with internal teams in Canada and the UK
- Be proactive both internally and with clients - suggesting ideas to grow our services as well as supporting our clients growth goals
Who are you?
- Have at least 3 years sales experience, preferably in a marketing, web or technology company
- Experience of working with multiple customer groups and industries
- Enjoy being a team player
- Line management experience
- Proven record of working to and meeting sales targets
- Willing to travel to prospects when required
- Have exceptional communication both written and verbal, with the ability to listen and understand client needs and focus the content
What are some of the benefits of working at Digital 22?
- Salary: $47,000-$59,000 CAD
- We have a 35.5 working hour week, each Friday we finish early so you can make the most of your weekend!
- Basic salary with commission package based on targets
- Opportunity for international travel
- Personal learning and development plan. Our ethos is learning - invest in your development.
- Structured review process: We believe it is important to get feedback, discuss your career and progression on a regular basis.
- Pension contributions
- 15 days paid holiday plus public holidays