What’s the Job?
You will be an integral part of delivering a top-class dev service to delight our clients.
You won’t be dealing directly with clients, however, you’ll work closely with various teams internally to deliver high-quality client work. You’ll be required to ensure your part of the project is running smoothly and you’re working in line with the client’s brief, budget and deadline.
The continual development of websites (Growth-Driven Design) is what we believe in. Quite often, this means your development skills are needed in order to improve a website. Or a colleague will. It’s important that you code in a way which allows others to quickly pick up where you left off. Often, people who aren’t developers.
In between all of this, you’ll proactively stay up to date with developments in the industry and HubSpot software. Then, proactively bringing these ideas to the table so we can discuss them as a team. This means we can grow in our roles and stay at the forefront of what we do. Plus, ‘Learn and Share’ is a core value at Digital 22.
Who Are You?
You must have two years of experience in a front-end dev role. If it’s in an agency, we’ll be more impressed, as you will be familiar with the diverse clients and fast-paced environment.
Communication skills. There is a lot of collaboration so you are someone who enjoys working and communicating with others.
Keen to learn new trends and opportunities within the industry to try out for our clients. At the very least, a basic understanding of marketing would be needed as this is at the heart of what we do. Ideally, you love the idea of inbound marketing and Growth-Driven Design.
Who are we?
We’re a digital marketing, creative design, web development and HubSpot agency. In fact, out of over 3,000 HubSpot partner agencies, we were named HubSpot Partner of the Year for 2018. We are also the Red Rose Awards Employer of the Year for 2019.
We are based in the centre of Clitheroe, our purpose-built office lives in Holmes Mill above the Food Hall. We’re a team of over 40, filled with friendly people who love inbound marketing and are eager to grow.
Our core purpose is to Learn, Grow and Enjoy. Together.
You can find out more about us on our culture page: https://www.digital22.com/our-purpose
- Salary: £25,000-£30,000
- 35.5 Hour Working Week: Our week is much lower than the national average so that you have an extra 234 hours per year for yourself.
- Early Finish Fridays EVERY WEEK: We’ve found that an early finish offers plenty of opportunities to socialise together and get our weekends started early.
- 30 Days Annual leave: 22 days plus bank holidays to start off with - this increases each year for FIVE years.
- An Extra Day’s Paid Holiday per Year: For every year you remain part of our team, you’ll earn an extra day’s annual leave.
- Employee of the Month Awards: Each month, our team votes for two of their peers to win a coveted spin of the prize wheel. Prizes range from £500 cash to an extra day’s holiday or chippy lunch for the rest of the team..
- Weekly Five-A-Side: Each week, two teams from the office compete in a friendly five-a-side football game, paid for by Digital 22.
- Structured Review Process: To make sure you get the opportunity to regularly speak with your manager, get feedback on the work you do, have the support you need and can discuss your career.
- Full Transparency Across the Business: We believe that being open about where the company is heading, what the goals are and how we expect to get there is only fair. We hold quarterly team updates on how the business is doing financially and strategically. The leadership team also have an ‘ask me anything’ mentality.
- Free 'paid for' Car Parking: Nearby car park permit is provided to all staff and this gives free parking across the Ribble Valley, all year round.
- Regular Work Social Events: Digital 22 takes every opportunity to celebrate. If we have a big success with a client, then it’s only right that we mark the occasion together.
- Quarterly Staff Surveys: Every quarter, we ask the team what could be done to make their working experience better. This feedback is then discussed and actioned the following quarter.
- Training Course Attendance: From project management training to Brighton SEO, budget is put aside for each team to invest in training.
- State of the Art Coffee Machine: An agency can't market on cake alone, it needs plenty of coffee too. Our free barista-quality machine does everything from espressos and Americanos to mochas and cappucinos. But if you can taste difference between a cafe au lait and white coffee, you're more of a coffee snob than some of our current lot.
- And We Pay You: Plus, we think it’s only right that year on year, if you’re doing more senior work and have more responsibilities then your salary is adjusted accordingly.
- Access to Educational Materials: Everybody in the team has access to a wealth of professional training materials and certifications to complete online.
- All-Expenses-Paid Visits to Boston for the INBOUND Conference: Every year, we take a group of the team over to the USA for the annual INBOUND conference in Boston.
- Free Food: We think it's vital to start the day properly so free fruit and breakfast items are available for everyone to enjoy.
- Free Booze: But we also enjoy a drink together after work. That's why we have an industrial size fridge stocked up with lagers, craft ales and spirits. Obviously, we also have soft drinks for non-drinkers and those who are driving.
- Cake. Lots of it: Somebody’s birthday? Cake. Visited a client abroad? Cake. We haven’t had cake for a bit? Cake.
- Team ‘Level 10’ Meetings: We follow the EOS business plan and have rolled out the weekly Level 10 meeting structure to the individual teams within Digital 22. These are owned and driven by the team, not the management, and is your chance to talk about and improve your experience at work.
- Table Tennis: Because if a marketing agency doesn't have a table tennis table, can it really call itself a marketing agency?
- Supportive HR Department and Leadership Team: Our HR Coordinator and leadership team are there to offer support and guidance whenever needed.
- Free Pool Table and Games Consoles: Located inside a restored Victorian cotton mill, our office is packed with flexible working spaces, games consoles, a bar and there’s a gym on-site.