Opportunity to join a growing Hospitality company as a Restaurant GM.
- Oversee the operations of 1 F&B outlet
- Leadership in the food and beverage department which includes outlet specific management and
dining room employees, which includes, but is not limited to, training the staff in beverage offerings, general
beverage knowledge, and service; mentoring, coaching and inspiring the staff; sourcing talent, interviewing,
hiring, and staffing the restaurant.
- Helps promote a safe and clean environment for guests and co-worker.
- Looking for someone with experience with corporate training.
- Minimum 4-5 years experience as a GM/ Floor Manager
- Availability to work evening shifts (restaurant opens to a very active bar in the evenings with live entertainment)
- Minimum Highschool diploma. Preference is given to candidates with Hospitality training/ Bacherloes in Hospitality
- Passionate about restaurants and hospitality in general
- Strong leadership
- A highly motivated and energetic personality.
- Effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Broad knowledge of tableside service, food, wine, beer, and liquor.
- A strong commitment to excellence in hospitality.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all business contacts and team members.
- Working knowledge of Point of Sales (POS) systems and operations
- Working knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance.
Restaurant #1 - 500 capacity
Restaurant #2 - 250 capacity