Bilingual Call Center Representative makes and receives calls, and answers chats from customers/ VIP members, with the intent of booking reservations to all the company hotels and brands.
Daily tasks/duties include
- Receives requests, provides general information about properties and closes reservations to all properties and brands under the hospitality company portfolio.
- Identifies prospects and generates reservations and sales activities in the computer-based systems.
- May respond to customer inquiries by following standard scripts and procedures.
- Works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area.
LANGUAGES: (fluent speaking and writing).
- English and Spanish
- English and Portuguese
- English and French
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passionate about building a rapport with members
- Strong communication/ people person
- Minimum 2 years of Sales/Customer Service experience
- Travel/tourism experience is considered a strong differentiator
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Bilingual (English/Portuguese)
- Bilingual (English/French)
- Minimum high school diploma
- May require an associate degree.
- Call Center Team Leader.
· It’s a 9 hour per day job (8 hours paid + 1 hour lunch). 40 hours paid/week total
· 2 days off per week (schedule/days off will vary)
· The reservations line is open 12 hours per day (normally from 9am-9pm), therefore you will be assigned a 9 hour schedule during those 12 hours.
· It’s a fun job as you get to travel to get to know the resorts (not mandatory)
· PR Global provides services to Palace Resorts (a line of resorts in Mexico and Jamaica)
· Our members from Palace Resorts’ vacation club will be calling you to book their future stay