The Spa Attendant is responsible for orientating guests to the spa facilities, greeting guests as they enter the facilities, and providing personal guest service. They are responsible for keeping the lounge, locker room, and other guest areas neat, clean and stocked with all amenities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be on time for shift and maintain consistent, regular attendance record.
- Issue spa lockers, robes and slippers to guests and then escort guests to their lockers.
- Provide orientation tour, explaining spa amenities offered and answering guests’ questions.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized spa environment through consistent monitoring of the locker/facility area.
- Stock locker room supplies and amenities and maintain accurate supply lists and inventory sheets.
- Ensures adequate stock of supplies and equipment; inform management when stock is low.
- Review guest appointment/schedules as needed.
- Utilize spa computers with skill and proficiency; document guest information in electronic record as directed.
- Answer the phone promptly and use the guest’s name throughout the phone conversation; operate phone system accurately and efficiently.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal guests; develop professional and personalized relationship with regular guests.
- Maintain complete confidentiality in all guest matters in accordance with company policy;
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Develop ability to work without constant direct supervision and remain at assigned post for extended periods of time.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
- Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Must be a team player.