About The Job:
_MPLOY is looking to hire a talented, driven Senior UX Designer to join our design team. This designer must be able to translate creative work using the knowledge and experience of customers and users that ensure the highest quality user interface, user experience for all digital assignments. If you’re the type of person who likes to generate ideas outside your discipline, that’s a plus. We have a unique ideation process that will give you a great outlet for your creativity.
- Partner with the design, development, and strategy team to create the most engaging and satisfying interactive experience to ensure that the user is consuming the information in the proper manner to achieve the marketing objectives.
- Leverage sketches, sitemaps, user–flow diagrams, mental models, user research, website analytics, and other means to create and improve the interactive experience to ensure that the user is always the fulcrum of every engagement
- Organize information to create visualizations of content to achieve brands objective by sequencing and relating elements; preparing storyboards; applying principles of human-computer interaction, comprehension, learning, and aesthetics.
- Develop prototypes to create an innovative look and feel to concepts; structure information filtering and retrieval; coordinate scripts and graphics with writers and designers; test prototypes; observe usability; define specifications to improve the quality and effectiveness of our creative product and accomplish brand objectives.
- Provide expertise and collaborate with internal teams to train the agency staff and clients on UI/UX best practices and procedures to deliver the highest quality UI/UX to all digital assignments. Explore, advance, and provide cutting-edge solutions to meet internal and external goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with client-facing personnel to support existing client relationships through guidance and digital expertise to ensure expectations and creative deliverables are being met. Anticipate internal business unit and client needs, through thought leadership, issue resolution, and solution innovation.
- A creative problem solver / an idea generator
- 8+ years of relevant agency experience
- Web User Interface Design, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Analysis, Usability Testing, Web Programming Skills, Web Graphic Design, Understanding Browser Capabilities
- Strong communication skills
- Must possess a strong team orientation and excellent interpersonal skills