About the Job:
We’re looking for a digital analyst who can make data reporting inspiring and useful. This role would support our Digital Strategy and Digital Media teams along with client teams to define new measures, metrics, and processes to enable tracking, measurement, reporting, and analysis across all channels.
- Monitor and analyze digital media data.
- Draft and present ongoing digital performance reports on an ongoing basis (weekly, monthly, etc. pending client scope) compiling data and working to provide internal teams with datasets for analysis.
- Provide insight-driven, strategic recommendations to aid in the planning of marketing, content, and product/service development activity.
- Coordinate and support digital monitoring activity across departments, specifically social marketing, research, planning, and analytics.
- Keep the organization up to date on the latest industry trends and insights in the digital monitoring industry.
- Develop and support digital insights analysis that delivers on performance results and client business objectives.
- Work on projects to ensure they are meeting internal and client expectations.
- Support and present as part of new and existing business development with emphasis on social marketing opportunities.
- Understand digital monitoring tools such as Google Analytics, Databox, Brandwatch
- 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing, research, and/or monitoring industry
- Proficiency in working with Google Analytics
- Specific hands-on experience with digital monitoring activity (CRM experience Pardot and ActiveCampaign preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work well under pressure