Empower Nonprofit Executive Search is committed to matching talented, passionate and mission-focused leaders to nonprofit organizations tasked with carrying out some of our country's most important work. By submitting an application, you can put yourself in contention for new job opportunities as soon as they become available.
While the specific qualifications desired will vary from job to job, most nonprofits are seeking leaders with the following baseline experiences and skills:
- At least 3 years of work in a leadership role (for-profit, nonprofit or government)
- A bachelor's degree (or significant equivalent work experience)
- Basic business management skills, including finances/budgeting; hiring/supervising/developing personnel; and operations/facilities
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong networker and relationship builder
- Proven success and/or training in fundraising, sales and/or revenue development
If you're a good fit for a nonprofit leadership role, please take a few minutes to complete the application, answer the screening questions, upload your resume and submit for us to review.
Important things to note about this process:
- It is CONFIDENTIAL—we will not share your information without your permission.
- There is NO OBLIGATION—submitting your information does not commit you to any future action.
- There is NO COST for our service—we are a search consulting service and our fees are paid by organizations that hire us to assist with their executive transition needs.
- In submitting your application, you will be agreeing to receive future communications from Empower Nonprofit Executive Search, including emails, phone calls and texts.