We are looking for Healthcare Assistant
Having gone through our own first-hand experience of caring for an individual within the home environment, we have realized the importance of finding someone with the compassion and skill levels to care for a loved one.
We want to change the approach to the care system in the UK and put people first. We want to give families the comfort of knowing they will receive the best care available to them.
Trained, compassionate skilled careers are central to our core values and we recognize them and reward them for their work ethic. We all know first-hand that personal and reliable care is invaluable.
Join our growing practice in London! We are looking for a Healthcare Assistant to join our dedicated team and make a difference in the lives of our patients.
Job Title: Healthcare assistant
Location: Ellesmere Port
- This position is located in Ellesmere Port.
- The Healthcare Assistant facilitates client visits and supports the health care providers by anticipating and responding to client needs and requests of the health care team.
- Allows care providers to focus on patient care by coordinating details of patient visits. Qualifications A-Levels or equivalent and two years of customer service experience required, such as administrative physician's office, appointment scheduler or retail/service industry.
- Individuals without relevant medical education or medical experience will be required to successfully complete a Medical Terminology course within six months of employment. Individuals may also need to complete an Anatomy/Physiology and/or Pharmacology course (whichever is most relevant to the department).
- Relocation is not available for this position.
- Associate's Degree and coursework in a healthcare related field is preferred (e.g., Administrative Clinic Assistant, Medical Office, Medical Assistant, Health Care/Medical Receptionist or comparable) Requires computer skills (i.e., Windows-based applications and intranet/internet use) with the ability to key board.
- Ability to work independently, be goal directed and have strong organizational skills.
- Effectively multitask without compromising quality.
- Excel in both verbal and written communication, including proper telephone etiquette, face-to-face interactions, and electronic communications.
- Ability to communicate with individuals and small groups with credibility and confidence.
- Ability to handle difficult situations, remain calm under stress, manage emotional situations, display empathy and maintain positive communication.
- Demonstrate a friendly, positive attitude, display energy and drive in performing daily responsibilities.
- Must be flexible as well as easily adapt to a changing work environment which will require ongoing maintenance of job-related skills/activities.