A Tech I is an entry-level role for field personnel with limited experience in DAS or construction generally. The expectation for this position is to be accountable, show up each day with the required tools and PPE, and complete tasks as assigned with a positive attitude and attention to detail. This role reports to a Site Foreman on a day-to-day basis.
- Install cable pathway, rough-in cable runs.
- Roof work: erect masts/sleds, mount donor antennas, run, dress, support cabling
- Arrive at work at agreed-upon site start times.
- Show up ready with appropriate personal tools & equipment.
- Display professionalism in all interactions with team members and external points of contact.
- Keep material staging areas organized and neat.
- Regularly clean-up work areas as you go.
- Keep track of all tools, equipment, and project materials in your possession.
- Proficient in Office 365, and other general computer and phone-app related tools
- Fluency in English (both written & verbal)
Tool & Equipment Competencies:
- 1⁄2” coax cable prep tools (preferred)
- HILTI powder-actuated tools (preferred)
- Basic power tools (Hammer drill, circular/jig saw)
- Basic hand tools (Screwdriver, torque wrench, crimper)
Additional Job Requirements:
- Must be willing to work in the greater Denver area
- Willingness to travel with short notice and on weekends
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including late and/or last-minute scheduling changes.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Our Recruiting Manager, Brandon Carpenter —not an automated computer program— will personally read your application.
- If there is mutual interest, we will reach out to tell you all about the hiring company and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you’d like to pursue.
- To follow up on your status, please wait at least 48 business hours and then email, Brandon@7Eagle.com.
- Even though we focus on Veterans, transitioning Service Members, and Military Spouses, this position is open to everyone.