Seeking an enthusiastic and talented Cyber Security Engineer to deliver projects and provide advanced security services to our client community. Located in Trumbull CT, the ideal candidate will have real-world experience delivering cyber security services to businesses. The ability to both, solve complex issues and implement solutions based on a business’s needs are critical. This is an opportunity for a rewarding career in the rapidly growing cybersecurity industry. Come develop your skills with a Veteran-friendly company that truly cares about your development! We are laser-focused on delivering enterprise-grade cyber security solutions to the small to medium-sized business market “from a hacker’s point of view.”
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Scope, present and deliver successful client-facing security projects
Best practice policy writing and implementation
• Mentor more junior security engineers in advanced security concepts
Provide incident response to clients
Record and document work completed and in-progress in our tracking system
Travel to and from clients work sites with personal vehicle
After hours incident response coverage
Take ownership of issues and see them through to completion
• Perform network security activities including but not limited to; Active Directory, Domain Name Server (DNS) services, and Virtual Private Networks (VPN), securing active directory, wireless access privileges, network systems log monitoring systems, etc.
• Creating policies and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experienced in ALL and certified in most aspects of their discipline such as:
External penetration testing and evaluation
Internal penetration testing and evaluation
Vulnerability scanning and evaluation
Web application penetration testing
Microsoft Active Directory (Trusts, Group Policy, Scripts, etc…)
Advanced Networking Concepts
Information security best practices and administration
Implementation of security tools/security stack in networks
Advanced knowledge and regular use of common network security programs and tools
• Has held similar positions for at least 3 years
• Has at least 8 years of experience securing and supporting networks of all sizes
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field experience
• Possess cyber security certifications such as: CEH: (Certified Ethical Hacker), CISM (Certified Information Security Manager),CompTIA Security+, CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), GSEC: GIAC Security Essentials, ECSA: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst, GPEN: GIAC Penetration Tester If you’re interested in learning more, we want to meet you!
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
We offer a full complement of benefits including a flexible time off policy, Health insurance, 401K, etc.
The salary band is $80-120k based upon experience.
- Our Recruiting Manager, Milagros Carmen —not an automated computer program— will personally read your application.
- If there is mutual interest, we will reach out to tell you all about the hiring company and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you’d like to pursue.
- To follow up on your status, please wait at least 48 business hours and then email, Milagros@7Eagle.com.
- Even though we focus on Veterans, transitioning Service Members, and Military Spouses, this position is open to everyone.