We are seeking a transitioning service member to join our team as a Security Systems Install Technician. (this position offers many opportunities for GROWTH and can convert to a permanent position paying $23 to $26 per hour)
- Installation: Perform service/installation of access control, closed circuit television/video, intrusion, and alarm systems created by a variety of vendors.
- Electrical Work: Run low voltage cable and install various low voltage electrical components, such as data racks, conduit, and fiber.
- CCTV: Install components of CCTV systems in a commercial setting, including indoor and outdoor mounted cameras.
- Access Control: Install electronic and magnetic strikes, crash bars, door components, wire door readers and panels, and outfit door frames for electrified access control.
- Hand Tools and Inventory: Safely operate various hand tools, work at heights on ladders and lifts, keep accurate truck inventory, and maintain safety standards on-site and off.
- Documentation: Perform computer program entry as required and prepare documentation for the purpose of providing written support in compliance with regulations and/or conveying information.
- Work Planning: Responsible for reading and understanding technical drawings, assigned project documentation and work orders including scope of work.
- Customer Service: Consistently communicate with the Service Coordinator, Branch Manager, and customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Ability to lift/move equipment and tools weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work from ladders or man lifts at extended heights.
- Must be comfortable standing for long periods of time and complete overhead work for long periods of time.
- Must have a current, valid driver's license in the state of which you are applying and have the ability to meet our company driving standards.
IF CONVERTED TO A FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE:
- $23 - $26/hr depending on experience
- 30 hours PTO plus 2 weeks vacation accrual rates
- 3 weeks vacation accrual rate after first year of employment
- 7 company-wide paid holidays throughout the year
- On-call and Travel pay bonuses
- 401k plan w/corporate matching structure
- Full health benefits-medical, dental and vision
- Included life insurance, additional available for purchase
- Accident/critical illness insurance available for purchase
- Full set of Hilti tools
- All hand tools and consumables paid for by company
- Ample paid training and professional development opportunities
- Company laptop, company phone, uniforms and gear
- Yearly stipend for steel-toed boots and work pants
- Overtime and bonus pay
- Our Recruiting Manager, Buck Flowers, will review your application immediately!
- If there is a mutual interest, we will respond within 48-hours to tell you all about the hiring company and answer any questions so you can determine if this is a career you'd like to pursue.
- Feel free to follow-up if you don't hear back within two business days by emailing Buck@7Eagle.com