The Help Desk Technician position is responsible for providing technical assistance to clients related to computer hardware and software. This is a hybrid or remote position.
A successful candidate need not have years of experience in the field but must have a passion for technology and an eagerness to learn new skills.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provide 1st level support for desktops, laptops, printers, and other computer related devices both remotely and on site.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking, and follow up of all incidents.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system hardware and software problems.
- Document processes and procedures as required.
- Participate in on call rotation.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the MSP Manager.
Remote/Hybrid, but needs to live near
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Must have a passion for technology and learning.
- Must exhibit a clear, friendly, professional phone manner.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes the ability to explain technical terminology to non-technical end users.
- Able to handle multiple assignments with attention to detail.
- Must have experience in Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to physically lift and move existing and new PC system components.
- Following Skills not required but are a Plus
- Our Recruiting Manager, Stian Jones, will review your application immediately!
- If there is a mutual interest, we will respond within 48-hours to tell you all about the hiring company and answer any questions so you can determine if this is a career you'd like to pursue.
- Feel free to follow-up if you don't hear back within two business days by emailing Jones@7Eagle.com