Our client is the leader in Digital Printing with our innovative state-of-the-art Inkjet Digital Printing technology and customer-focused mission. The Difference is how we set ourselves apart from the competition. The company operates through a global network of 25 subsidiary offices and more than 200 distributors, in over 120 countries employing over 2,600 people worldwide with manufacturing facilities situated in the UK, China, Germany, India, Sweden, and USA. If you have experience in the label industry and are a self-motivated, passionate and customer-focused field service engineer, we are looking for you. By joining us you will be part of a growth-focused company that continues to set the bar in Digital Printing
What You Will Do:
- Provide technical support on operation, repair, and maintenance of clients' Digital Inkjet Printing products as needed through on-site visits
- Provide telephone/remote technical support for equipment at sites throughout North America
- Initiate proactive action on behalf of the customer through preventative maintenance
- Provide closed-loop feedback on all escalated actions
- Develop customer relationships that breed loyalty
- Actively promotes the features and benefits of client products
- Actively engages other areas of the business when opportunities exist
What Makes You A Strong Candidate:
- At least 3-years of experience troubleshooting and repairing complex electro-mechanical equipment (Inkjet experience a plus)
- Label industry experience is a plus (HP, Durst, Omet, Screen, Xeikon, Canon, Kodak)
- Experience in finding solutions to complex problems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Desire to learn and grow
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be used to travel away from home Mon-Friday, i.e. proven road-warrior
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Highly competitive hourly wage with overtime opportunities common
- Annual Bonus Plan
- World Class Benefits Plan
- 401K Match that is immediately 100% vested
- Company car with unlimited personal use allowed
- Corporate on-site and factory training based in the United States
- Regional Territory
- Holiday Shutdown in December
- Our Recruiting Manager, Brandon Carpenter —not an automated computer program— will personally read your application.
- If there is a mutual interest, we will reach out to tell you all about the hiring company and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you’d like to pursue.
- To follow up on your status, please wait at least 48 business hours and then email, Brandon@7Eagle.com.
- Even though we focus on Veterans, transitioning Service Members, and Military Spouses, this position is open to everyone.
We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion supports our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. We believe in empowering people and valuing their differences. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.