Skillbridge Intern, Assistant Superintendent - Construction
The Assistant Superintendent is responsible for the general support of the superintendent.
The Assistant Superintendent supervises a specific part of the project and is responsible for safety, overall coordination, and the use and care of tools within that area of responsibility.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience as a Foreman or Field Engineer and knowledge of multiple construction trades. In lieu of degree, must have eight (8) years of construction experience and knowledge of multiple construction trades.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be capable of learning new technical and non-technical information and applying
it in the field in relatively short time periods.
- Must be able to take and give direction and be able to communicate clearly with staff at
all levels of field operations.
- Must be a self-starter who can execute and complete assigned activities.
- Preferred- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Business.
- 10 hour OSHA
- CPR Certified
- First Aid Certified (current or be able to obtain before project start date)
IF CONVERTED TO A FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE
If you were to convert to a full-time employee you can expect to make up to $80,000 Annualy.
• Near Fort Hood, Dallas or the Austin area
- Our Recruiting Manager, Brandon Carpenter —not an automated computer program— will personally read your application.
- If there is a mutual interest, we will reach out to tell you all about the hiring company and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you’d like to pursue.
- To follow up on your status, please wait at least 48 business hours and then email, Brandon@7Eagle.com.
- This position is only available to transitioning service members who are eligible to participate in Skillbridge or CSP