We have an exciting opportunity for a Staff Accountant.
We understand how much a military candidate – one who possesses grit, dedication, and leadership qualities – can bring to our company.
You will develop your skills with a military-friendly company that truly cares about your career development.
We need superstars, so if that’s you, we want to meet you!
Please apply today so we can schedule a quick call to learn more about this unique opportunity.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary is up to $70K - $85K.
DAY TO DAY
- Manage the Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R) processes, while
maintaining the general ledger.
- Ensure that all accounting functions, month/year-end close, monthly reporting, and
other accounting duties adhere to corporate requirements and GAAP reporting
- Provide assistance in recording inventory and Cost of Goods Sold (COGS), sales
invoices, maintaining records and schedules, and collaborating with the purchasing
department on inventory matters.
- Aid in the annual audit, surveys, government, and other reporting requirements.
- Handle business property tax and sales & use tax maintenance and processing.
- Direct the analysis and reporting of financials, including budgets, planning, required
filings, and reports, and present findings and recommendations to management.
- Engage in corporate development planning and resource management activities as
needed, assisting in writing Statements of Work (SOWs), Non-Disclosure Agreements
(NDAs), and other vendor-related contracts
- Provide support on various projects as required, and fulfill other duties outlined in the
full job description.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
Does this describe you?
- BA in Accounting or similar field
- 2-4 years (SA I) and 4+ years (SA 2) of financial accounting experience
- Must have QuickBooks experience and user ability knowledge and other related
- Must have strong experience with excel and performing intermediate level
formatting and analysis of accounting information on data sheets.
- Strong command of GAAP and Accrual accounting.
- Knowledge of chart of accounts, financial statements
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and project planning software packages. Superior
written and oral communication skills (English).
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
Experience in handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Capacity to deal with ambiguity and solve complex problems effectively
- Report to CFO with dotted line relationship to Controller.
Onsite - Huntington Beach, CA
- Our Recruiting Manager, Kiko San Pedro, will review your application immediately!
- If there is a mutual interest, we will respond within 48-hours to tell you all about the hiring company and answer any questions so you can determine if this is a career you'd like to pursue.
- Feel free to follow-up if you don't hear back within two business days by emailing Kiko@7Eagle.com