Are you looking for an exciting and unique career/Skillbridge opportunity as a K9 Handler? Get extensive police K9 training to provide protection and detection services at sporting events, concerts, and other large venues.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Patrol/Security services for airports, large events, and venues, providing narcotics, explosives, and other contraband detection.
- Perform Handler duties while commanding a trained explosive working dog.
- Maintain weekly and monthly training records.
- Provide care, maintenance, and wellbeing of assigned K9 during and after assignments.
- Participate in CCSP related training to search cargo and identify explosive threats.
- Maintain all TSA and Phantom K9 3PK9 certification standards.
- Maintain all job-related certifications and required security clearances
- Assist cargo representatives on any issues related to X-Ray, physical search, and explosive trace detection as needed.
- Reviews daily completed assignments including upload of all videos.
- US Citizen
- Valid Driver's License
- Professional appearance, attention to detail, and multi-tasking
- Law enforcement experience a plus
- Ability to obtain a known traveler number (KTN)
- Ability pass the applicable 3PK9 Testing and Certifications for the program within four to eight weeks of employment.
- Bilingual preferred but not mandatory
- Our Recruiting Manager, Stian Jones, will review your application immediately!
- If there is a mutual interest, we will respond within 48-hours to tell you all about the hiring company and answer any questions so you can determine if this is a career you'd like to pursue.
- Feel free to follow-up if you don't hear back within two business days by emailing Jones@7Eagle.com