We are seeking a Veteran and experienced injection Mold & Tool Maker in Connecticut | Full Time
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- To ensure all customer requirements are met with regard to manufacturing,
quality and delivery for both molded components and tooling (molds, fixtures,
jigs and gages).
- To ensure that Tool Room employees understand their roles and responsibilities
to Forum and each other.
- To ultimately provide excellent product and service to both internal and external
- To provide support for all Quality activities.
- To implement the company’s Quality Policy and ensure that the requirements of
the ISO Standard and other applicable industry standards are maintained.
Manufacture new molds per mold design and customer requirements.
Modify existing molds to meet customer and Engineering changes.
Maintain customer molds per FM-206, and FM-214.
Work closely with Quality Assurance to ensure part/tooling meets specifications.
Provide input to support the design of new molds and improvements of existing
Provide technical support for all other departments.
Maintain the cleanliness of the equipment and the Tool Room.
Fill out proper documentation for maintenance form(s) FM- 206, FM-214, etc.
Promotes an atmosphere that facilitates open and effective communication.
Make suggestions to improve molds, procedures, and products.
Follow preventative maintenance procedures to keep Tool Room equipment in
Abides and ensures personnel adhere to Quality Policy Objectives and Quality
- 5 years plus of mold making or other precision tool making discipline.
- Knowledge of plastic injection molding.
- Knowledge of close tolerance parts and their relationship to mold making.
- EDM, MasterCam, Solidworks, CNC programming desirable.
- Ability to use all precision measuring equipment.
Our Recruiting Manager, Stian Jones, will review your application immediately! If there is a mutual interest, we will respond within 48-hours to tell you all about the hiring company and answer any questions so you can determine if this is a career you'd like to pursue. Feel free to follow-up if you don't hear back within two business days by emailing Jones@7Eagle.com