We are seeking a Veteran and experienced Maintenance Technician Supervisor in Connecticut | Full Time
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- To implement the company’s Quality Policy and ensure that the requirements of
ISO 13485:2016 and other applicable industry standards are maintained.
- To be a key member of our operation facility who helps us meet our goals for on-
time delivery of quality products to all of our customers.
- To provide support for all Quality activities.
- To provide support for all maintenance operations.
- Develops and maintain good working relationships with all our customers.
- Performs routine and extended preventative maintenance on mechanical
equipment and utility systems.
- Performs minor repairs to the building and mechanical equipment.
- To supervise, train and guidance all of maintenance activities.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Repairs or replaces broken items as needed.
- Cleans and inspect injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment.
- Completes daily, weekly, monthly and annual checklists on molding equipment
- Conducts Safety inspection of fire extinguishers and exit lights.
- Repairs auxiliary equipment and control circuits
- Replaces faulty electrical switches.
- Assist with the renovation/remodeling of buildings; paints building structures;
repairs plaster and drywall.
- Maintain a clean, safe and orderly work place.
- Maintains records of scheduled maintenance completed
- Abides and ensures personnel adhere to Quality Policy Objectives and Quality
- 2+ years of responsible experience in building and mechanical equipment
maintenance and repair.
- Demonstrated ability in troubleshooting mechanical problems.
- Demonstrated ability to “get the job done”.
- To lead by example
- Demonstrated ability in a supervisory position.
- Microsoft Office skills required (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc).
Our Recruiting Manager, Stian Jones, will review your application immediately! If there is a mutual interest, we will respond within 48-hours to tell you all about the hiring company and answer any questions so you can determine if this is a career you'd like to pursue. Feel free to follow-up if you don't hear back within two business days by emailing Jones@7Eagle.com