We are seeking a transitioning service member to join our team as an I.T. Technician under the DoD SkillBridge Program.
(this position offers many opportunities for GROWTH and can convert to a permanent position paying $65k-$100k a year)
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
You'll work for a veteran-friendly company as an I.T. Technician.
LOCATION: (ON-SITE, Hybrid)
San Diego, CA
- Assist end users with incidents as necessary (Helpdesk).
- Educate and familiarize the other engineers with Cloud concepts and processes.
- Design and put in place data protection features.
- Set up and manage hybrid connectivity for on-site and cloud environments.
- Manage cloud environments in compliance with the organization’s security policies.
- Define and record the best methods and tactics for deploying applications and maintaining infrastructure.
- Evaluate the IT infrastructure of a company to identify cloud migration options.
- Give development teams advice, thought leadership, and mentoring to help them enhance their cloud
- Monitor network performance to adhere to service-level agreements.
- Perform disaster recovery and configuration management tasks.
- Medical and Dental
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Lunch Provided
- Parking Provided
- Endless Educational Opportunities
- Annual Bonuses and Incentives
Brandon@7eagle.com - not an automated computer program - will personally read your application.
If you are a potential fit, we will tell you all about the hiring company and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you’d like to pursue.
Please wait at least 48 business hours to follow up on your status, and then email Brandon@7eagle.com.
Even though we focus on Veterans, transitioning Service Members, and Military Spouses, this position is open to everyone.