Cyber Security Help Desk Technician - Seeking Transitioning Service Member
This is a work from anywhere position with access to traditional health, vision, and dental benefits. We offer flexible schedules with 4 production days and one on-call day. You will have paid time off after your introductory period.
You will be enrolled in our personal and professional development program, including technical skills, leadership, and Flourish Economics.
Cyber Security Qualifications / Skills:
- System administration
- Network security
- Problem solving
- Information security policies
- On-call network troubleshooting
- Firewall administration
- Network protocols
- Routers, hubs, and switches
- Informing others by providing accurate and timely information
- Process improvement
- Written communication: ability to write clearly and succinctly in a variety
of communication settings and styles.
- Comfortable leading the team through an emergency
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or prior relevant work experience
- NIST Framework experience
- Security Certifications are welcomed
- Hands-on experience analyzing high volumes of logs, network data, and other attack artifacts in support of incident investigations
- Excellent technical writing, critical thinking/analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Our Recruiting Manager, Carmen Milagros —not an automated computer program— will personally read your application.
- If there is mutual interest, we will reach out to tell you all about the hiring company and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you’d like to pursue.
- To follow up on your status, please wait at least 48 business hours and then email, Milagros@7Eagle.com.
- Even though we focus on Veterans, transitioning Service Members, and Military Spouses, this position is open to everyone.