You’re a highly talented service member who knows all about hard work, resilience, and being mission-focused to get the job done successfully.
We offer our employees the opportunity to work on what they want and sharpen their skills while still maintaining a personal life.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time CNC Operator to join our growing team of elite professionals.
We understand how much a military candidate – one who possesses grit, dedication, and leadership qualities – can bring to our company.
You will develop your skills with a military-friendly company that truly cares about your career development. We need superstars, so if that’s you, we want to meet you!
Please apply today so we can schedule a quick call to tell you all about this unique opportunity.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary is up to $60,000+
- Health insurance (medical, dental and vision)
- Paid time off, bonuses, 401K
Include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing shop orders and drawings to determine machining specifications and
- Entering computer commands to retrieve parts data and programs.
- Monitoring and changing cutting tools (inserts) as needed.
- Performing dimensional inspection of product as required.
- Participate and complete Customer specified or supplied training, when required.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3+ years of experience as a CNC operator.
- Excellent working knowledge of CNC machining equipment.
- Knowledge of multiple types of Computer Numerical Control processes (machining,
- programming set up and operation.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of safe operating procedures for machining equipment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Our Recruiting Manager, Jethro Jamero, will review your application immediately!
- If there is a mutual interest, we will respond within 48-hours to tell you all about the hiring company and answer any questions so you can determine if this is a career you'd like to pursue.
- Feel free to follow-up if you don't hear back within two business days by emailing Jethro@7Eagle.com