Field Service Engineer -- $30 - $45/hour -- Hiring ASAP (Military Vets, MilSpouses, and Civilians)
NOTE: This position is a travel-intensive job. You will be out 9-10 months in a year.
You’re a highly talented military Veteran who knows all about the hard work, perseverance, and mission focus required to complete a job successfully.
We are a global leader in building machines and systems. We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Field Service Mechanical/Electrical Engineer to join our growing team of elite professionals.
We are a family-owned company with over 2,400 employees worldwide.
We understand how much value a former service member — one who possesses grit, dedication, and leadership qualities — can bring to our company.
Come develop your skills with a Veteran-friendly company that truly cares about your development.
If you’re interested in learning more, we want to meet you!
Please apply today.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- $72,800-$93,600/year – based on $35-$40/hour.
- Plus an additional $5,000 - $15,000/year of OT.
- Full medical benefits.
- 401K plan – up to 8% match.
- We reward top performance with additional compensation and responsibility.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Solid background in mechanical engineering/mechatronics or electrical systems.
- Possess IT skills
- Knowledgeable in hydraulics, pneumatics, and automation systems.
- Willing to travel abroad – time period up to 2 months.
- Comfortable being on-call.
- Strong communication skills.
- Our Recruiting Manager, Kiko San Pedro —not an automated computer program— will personally read your application.
- If there is a mutual interest, we will reach out to tell you all about the hiring company and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you’d like to pursue.
- To follow up on your status, please wait at least 48 business hours and then email, Kiko@7Eagle.com.
- Even though we focus on Veterans, transitioning Service Members, and Military Spouses, this position is open to everyone.