Discover a challenging and rewarding career within the Pentagon, Law Enforcement Directorate the sole agency responsible for securing and protecting the nation's most known military landmark, the Pentagon
$65,443 - $120,061 Full-Time Employment
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Positions support the Herbert R. Temple Jr. Army National Guard Readiness Center (Arlington Virginia). Incumbents will be assigned to the National Capital Region Division (Alexandria, Virginia).
Incumbents typical work assignments may include the following:
- Enforce local, state, and Federal laws and regulations, and enforce DoD policies and regulations relating to law enforcement.
- Physically protect designated facilities (buildings and grounds), employees, visitors, and staff from threats of crime and disruption; preserves law and order; and serves as a deterrent to crime and other violations of law, rules, and regulations.
- Perform protective services, security, and access control for the Pentagon and other buildings in the National Capital region occupied by PFPA employees, government equipment, and property.
- Make arrests, prepare reports, and testify in court.
- Interact with legal counsel and coordinate with local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies.
• Arlington, VA
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- May be required to successfully complete a probationary/trial period
- Must be determined suitable for federal employment
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver's license from the jurisdiction where he or she resides
- Must meet requirements of "Lautenberg Agreement" which outline rules regarding carrying of firearms
- Must qualify monthly, quarterly, and/or bi-annually, as applicable, with assigned weapon(s)
- This position is subject to recall 24/7 and the employee is required to work shifts; days off vary
- Incumbent is subject to medical screening to determine if any condition impacts his/her movement, agility, flexibility, strength, dexterity, coordination, or the ability to accelerate, decelerate, and change direction efficiently
- Incumbent is subject to a vision screening
- This position requires the incumbent to successfully complete a specialized law enforcement training provided by the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC)
- Retention in this position is contingent upon the successful completion and passing of all agency-training requirements
- This position requires the incumbent to pass the National Police Officer Selection Test (POST). The POST will test your knowledge of basic math, reading, writing and grammar
- This position requires that the incumbent passes the Physical Ability Test (PAT)
- Our Recruiting Manager, Brandon Carpenter —not an automated computer program— will personally read your application.If there is a mutual interest, we will reach out to tell you all about the hiring company and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you’d like to pursue.
- To follow up on your status, please wait at least 48 business hours and then email, Brandon@7Eagle.com.