WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Proactively troubleshoot mechanical equipment functions, hydraulic systems functions and identify failed components.
- Perform routine maintenance of equipment, lubrication schedules, as per Preventive Maintenance program or as required.
- Set-up machines for production operation, helps with changeovers, and adjust roll tooling as necessary.
- Operate maintenance machinery, mills, lathes, drill presses. Manufacture or repair parts, manufacture machine guards as
needed, within the capabilities of the Maintenance Shop.
- Troubleshoot components and systems to identify components and parts that require replacement.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Troubleshooting on mechanical equipment, knowledge of hydraulic systems, working knowledge of PLC, AC and DC inverters as well as programmable controllers.
- Metal fabrication is a strong experience
- Papermill manufacturing experience
- Able to read of schematics and blueprints
- Strong knowledge of electrical distribution and control systems. Electrical wiring to include motor wiring, motor control wiring, 120, 220, 480 service connects, system electrical connections and controls
- Must be able to run conduit and wiring, air lines, hydraulic lines, align level and anchor machinery
Pay Rate: $28-$30/hr depending on experience, with some wiggle room for the right candidate
- Our Recruiting Manager, Kiko San Pedro, will review your application immediately!
- If there is a mutual interest, we will respond within 48-hours to tell you all about the hiring company and answer any questions so you can determine if this is a career you'd like to pursue.
- Feel free to follow-up if you don't hear back within two business days by emailing Kiko@7Eagle.com.