You’re a highly talented service member who knows all about hard work, resilience and being mission-focused to get the job done successfully.
We offer our employees the opportunity to work on what they want and sharpen their skills while still maintaining a personal life.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Sr. System Engineer to join our growing team of elite professionals.
We understand how much a military candidate – one who possesses grit, dedication and leadership qualities – can bring to our company.
You will develop your skills with a military-friendly company that truly cares about your career development. We need superstars, so if that’s you, we want to meet you!
Please apply today so we can schedule a quick call to tell you all about this unique opportunity.
Senior Systems Engineer Benefits:
- Salary up to $130,000
- 401(k) plan
- Full Health
- Short & Long Term Disability – 100% paid by Employer
- Generous PTO
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Senior Systems Engineer Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated experience configuring and deploying software systems within a virtual machine and container-based cloud infrastructure
- Competence with VM, container, and infrastructure as code orchestration tools
- Requires competence with software/hardware design and development of large-scale systems, the application of software standards, industry quality assurance, quality control, independent verification and validation techniques, testing standards, DevOps, cybersecurity, virtualization technologies, computer-assisted software engineering techniques, and design philosophies
- Must have demonstrable ability to lead and manage teams of three to eight personnel with minimal supervision and to exercise independent judgment in task execution
- Must be skilled with Linux system administration and have a functional knowledge of Red Hat enterprise services such as OpenShift, Ansible Tower, and Single Sign On
- Environment is primarily built with Linux, VMware, OpenShift, and the rest of the Red Hat suite of enterprise products
- Use scripting languages for automation, administration, data collection, and reporting. This job requires writing, testing, debugging, deploying, and sustaining scripts
- Analyzes real-world problems and implements solutions according to corporate guidelines, procedures, and industry best practices
- Provides professional-level IT, virtual environment, and network support functions and assists software developers, integration, and test engineers with DevOps functions
Senior Systems Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline such as IT, computer science, systems or software engineering from an accredited college or university
- Seven years of experience solving DoD engineering and technical problems in a senior role
- Requires U. S. Citizenship status with the ability to obtain a SECRET to TOP SECRET security clearance
Our Recruiting Manager, Charles Shelton, will review your application immediately!
If there is a mutual interest, we will respond within 48-hours to tell you all about the hiring company and answer any questions so you can determine if this is a career you'd like to pursue.
Feel free to follow-up if you don't hear back within two business days by emailing Charles@7Eagle.com.