You’re a highly talented service member who knows all about hard work, resilience and being mission-focused to get the job done successfully.
We offer our employees the opportunity to work on what they want and sharpen their skills while still maintaining a personal life.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Senior Cyber Security Engineer to join our growing team of elite professionals.
We understand how much a military candidate – one who possesses grit, dedication and leadership qualities – can bring to our company.
You will develop your skills with a military-friendly company that truly cares about your career development. We need superstars, so if that’s you, we want to meet you!
Please apply today so we can schedule a quick call to tell you all about this unique opportunity.
- Salary is up to $150,000
- 401(k) plan
- Full Health
- Short & Long Term Disability – 100% paid by Employer
- Generous PTO
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE (Does this describe you?)
- 4+ years of experience with CNO/CNE/CND platforms
- 5+ years of experience with cyber training, validation exercises, and working with cyber protection teams (CPTs), including planning, coordinating, and execution
- Current DoD 8570 IAT Level II or greater certification such as Security+, CCNA, CISSP, or other equivalent certification.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline such as information technology, computer science, systems, or software engineering from an accredited college or university.
- TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance
- Intermediate knowledge of the Joint Events Life Cycle (JELC) and defensive and offensive cyber tools
- Expert working knowledge of networking, including DNS, routing, basic to advanced TCP/IP skills, and troubleshooting
- Background in MS, AD, Security Onion, and VMWare
- Demonstrated an understanding of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Identity Management (IdM) and Single Sign On (SSO) using Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- Translate cyber mission force training and mission rehearsal goals into actionable event environments
- Support cyber range event design and execution
- Provide subject matter expertise on architecture, authentication and system security
- Fulfill regular on-call responsibilities
Our Recruiting Manager, Charles Shelton, will review your application immediately!
If there is a mutual interest, we will respond within 48 hours to tell you all about the hiring company and answer any questions so you can determine if this is a career you'd like to pursue.
Feel free to follow up if you don't hear back within two business days by emailing Charles@7Eagle.com.