We offer our employees the opportunity to work on what they want and sharpen their skills while still maintaining a personal life.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Systems Administrator to join our growing team of elite professionals.
We understand how much a military candidate – one who possesses grit, dedication and leadership qualities – can bring to our company.
You will develop your skills with a military-friendly company that truly cares about your career development. We need superstars, so if that’s you, we want to meet you!
Please apply today so we can schedule a quick call to tell you all about this unique opportunity.
- Salary is up to $125,000
- 401(k) plan
- Full Health
- Short & Long Term Disability – 100% paid by Employer
- Generous PTO
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE (Does this describe you?)
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline such as IT, computer science, systems or software engineering from an accredited college or university (6 years experience in lieu of degree)
- 8570 Compliant IAT Level II or greater. Security+, CISSP, or other equivalent certification is required
- Microsoft Server 2019 Certifications
- Requires U. S. Citizenship status with the ability to obtain a SECRET to TOP SECRET security clearance
- Advanced knowledge in Windows Servers 2019 Domain Controllers
- Advanced knowledge in writing PowerShell scripts to modify and apply changes within the Windows Active Directory
- Edit and apply Domain Level Group Policies
- Advance knowledge in NTFS permissions and security within Active Directory environment.
- Install patches and upgrades to OS for Microsoft Windows and Linux platforms.
- Will collaborate with the cyber team on the STIG Checklist and compliance.
- Apply cyber system security lockdowns mandated by DISA
- Vast Knowledge of McAfee ePO and the implementation
- Builds, operates, and manages VMWare, Kubernetes, Windows, and Linux server deployments
- Must have familiarity with VMWare vCenter & vSphere, Kubernetes
- Familiar with monitoring software such as SolarWinds
Our Recruiting Manager, Charles Shelton, will review your application immediately!
If there is a mutual interest, we will respond within 48-hours to tell you all about the hiring company and answer any questions so you can determine if this is a career you'd like to pursue.
Feel free to follow-up if you don't hear back within two business days by emailing Charles@7Eagle.com.