You’re a highly talented service member who knows all about hard work, resilience, and being mission-focused to get the job done successfully.
We offer our employees the opportunity to work on what they want and sharpen their skills while still maintaining a personal life.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Business Development Lead to join our growing team of elite professionals.
We understand how much a military candidate – one who possesses grit, dedication, and leadership qualities – can bring to our company.
You will develop your skills with a military-friendly company that truly cares about your career development. We need superstars, so if that’s you, we want to meet you!
Please apply today so we can schedule a quick call to tell you all about this unique opportunity.
- Salary is $120K per year with uncapped commission
- Full Health Benefits – start on Day 1
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Generous PTO
- And many more Company Perks
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE (Does this describe you?)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- CFCM or CPCM
- 5 to 10 years of contract administrator/management experience in the military/defense industry and 5 years of professional experience with new business generation
- US Citizen with the ability to get security clearance
- Procurement activities; Proposal support (review/analyze RFP; cost proposal review for compliance to RFP, CAS, FAR, corporate standards, and pricing
- Proposal preparation to contract closeout (commercial and US government)
- Reviewing and negotiating terms for all subcontract agreements
- Develop a negotiation strategy on contractual issues and participates in negotiation teams
- Ensuring contract requirements flow within Program Teams
- Analyzing essential and/or unique contract requirements, special provisions, terms, and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws and regulations
- Knowledge of FAR, DFAR/DoD contract regulations, practices & procedures
- Must have experience in negotiating Intellectual Property clauses
- Must have knowledge of laws concerning ITARS
- Experience with Prime contracting
- Must have experience in preparing (not just reviewing) large cost proposals
- Excellent negotiation skills
- San Diego, California or REMOTE
Our Recruiting Manager, Charles Shelton, will review your application immediately!
If there is a mutual interest, we will respond within 48 hours to tell you all about the hiring company and answer any questions so you can determine if this is a career you'd like to pursue.
Feel free to follow up if you don't hear back within two business days by emailing Charles@7Eagle.com.