We are seeking a military veteran to join our team as an Experienced IT Consultant (Hybrid).
$70-90K plus bonuses
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
You'll work for an IT company as an IT Consultant to resolve computer, network, and server-related issues (on-site, telephonic, and electronically). Recommend hardware and software improvements.
You will manage and complete IT projects and act as the IT Manager for multiple clients by tracking and resolving their IT issues. You will consult with clients and provide solutions that help drive their business.
Denver CO Metroplex (Hybrid) must live in the Denver Metroplex.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Reliable transportation (travel to customers is required, and miles are compensated).
- To enjoy helping others and building rapport with customers.
- Interpersonal communication skills are a must.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Positive and professional demeanor/appearance.
- At least 8 years of experience in IT consulting and services, and/or IT customer service OR related field
- Computer and server hardware troubleshooting and repair
- Windows 8, 10 and 11
- Windows Server 2012 - 2019
- MAC OSX desired
- Office 365, Azure Active Directory, and SharePoint.
- Firewalls, Routing, and Switching.
- VMWare, and Hyper-V.
- Professional appearance (business casual required)
Unlimited PTO, job-related certifications, life, and medical (vision, dental, and health) insurance, and flexible schedule!
- A 7 Eagle Veteran Talent Partner - not an automated computer program - will personally read your application.
- If you are a potential fit, we will tell you all about the hiring company and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you’d like to pursue.
- Please wait at least 48 business hours to follow up on your status, and then email Marisela@7eagle.com.
- Even though we focus on Veterans, transitioning Service Members, and Military Spouses, this position is open to everyone.