You’re a highly talented service member who knows all about hard work, resilience and being mission-focused to get the job done successfully.
We offer our employees the opportunity to work on what they want and sharpen their skills while still maintaining a personal life.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Senior Estimator to join our growing team of elite professionals.
We understand how much a military candidate – one who possesses grit, dedication and leadership qualities – can bring to our company.
You will develop your skills with a military-friendly company that truly cares about your career development. We need superstars, so if that’s you, we want to meet you!
Please apply today so we can schedule a quick call to tell you all about this unique opportunity.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary is up to $150,000+
- Health insurance (medical, dental and vision)
- Paid time off, bonuses, 401K
- Responsible for analyzing bid documents (drawings, specifications, etc.) and existing site
- conditions to properly outline scope of work, including all general conditions and requirements
- Responsible for providing alternate scope of work options based on existing conditions, engineering requirements, availability of materials, and cost
- Responsible for identifying all applicable related national, state, and local code requirements
- Responsible for identifying risks in the scope of work and ensure related costs are covered in the bid
- Responsible for reviewing sub-contractor proposals and ensure compliance with bid documents
- Responsible for managing RFI and change order requests
- Responsible for creating submittal packages
- Responsible for managing pre-construction requirements of projects with ProjecT Managers to ensure efficiency and profitability
- Existing relationships with material and equipment suppliers
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience estimating commercial electrical project work up to $1M
- 7+ years field experience as a journeyman electrician or Foreman
- Experience with managing a 2+ person estimating team
- Proficient with estimating techniques and cost control, plus the ability to interpret computerized cost data and systems
- Proficient with Accubid Enterprise, LiveCount, or other estimating software
- Proficient with Bid Board or other bid collaboration platforms
- Ability to communicate both verbally and thorough writing in a professional, courteous, and knowledgeable manner
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to deadlines and urgency, and complete them in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to comprehend, summarize, edit, and analyze data
- Ability to create, navigate, search and update company systems (emails, work orders, reports, quotes, invoices, etc.)
- Proficient with creating, editing, and analyzing Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, and Power Point presentations
- Irving, TX
- Alpharetta, GA
Our Recruiting Manager, Jethro Jamero, will review your application immediately!
If there is a mutual interest, we will respond within 48 hours to tell you all about the hiring company and answer any questions so you can determine if this is a career you'd like to pursue.
Feel free to follow up if you don't hear back within two business days by emailing Jethro@7Eagle.com