We offer our employees the opportunity to work on what they want and sharpen their skills while still maintaining a personal life.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Service Manager to join our growing team of elite professionals.
We understand how much a military candidate – one who possesses grit, dedication, and leadership qualities – can bring to our company.
You will develop your skills with a military-friendly company that truly cares about your career development. We need superstars, so if that’s you, we want to meet you!
Please apply today so we can schedule a quick call to tell you all about this unique opportunity.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary is up to $115,000+
- Health insurance (medical, dental and vision)
- Paid time off, bonuses, 401K
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and patience with coworkers and customers
- Delegate and supervise tasks assigned to various people and departments
- Manage work order flow from dispatch to billing
- Approves quotes
- Answer incoming calls regarding service questions, scheduling, and general customer concerns
- Oversee 2 dispatchers, office manager, and remote techs
- Oversee the dispatching of technicians to maximize efficiency and reduce cancellations
- Monitor performance of field technicians and advise them on proper customer service and quality workmanship
- Assist in hiring, scheduling, counseling, training and disciplining of employees
- Ability to communicate in a professional, courteous, and knowledgeable manner
- Some After Hours oversight is required as support can be needed for company success
- 10+ years of field experience as a Journeyman Electrician, Foreman, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of project management is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Punctual and committed to regular attendance
- Highly motivated, self-starter who is flexible and has a positive attitude
- Must be IT competent, with knowledge of computer applications, Microsoft programs, and modern technology
Our Recruiting Manager, Jethro Jamero, will review your application immediately!
If there is a mutual interest, we will respond within 48 hours to tell you all about the hiring company and answer any questions so you can determine if this is a career you'd like to pursue.
Feel free to follow up if you don't hear back within two business days by emailing Jethro@7Eagle.com