You’re a highly talented service member who knows all about hard work, resilience, and being mission-focused to get the job done successfully.
We offer our employees the opportunity to work on what they want and sharpen their skills while still maintaining a personal life.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Electrical Project Manager to join our growing team of elite professionals.
We understand how much a military candidate – one who possesses grit, dedication and leadership qualities – can bring to our company.
You will develop your skills with a military-friendly company that truly cares about your career development. We need superstars, so if that’s you, we want to meet you!
Please apply today so we can schedule a quick call to tell you all about this unique opportunity.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary is up to $130,000+
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Paid time off, bonuses, 401K
- Plans, organizes, and staffs key field positions for assigned projects
- Establishes objectives, policies, procedures, and performance standards to complete project scope of work per contract documents
- Analyzes bid documents (drawings, specifications, etc.) and existing site conditions to properly outline scope of work, including all general conditions and requirements
- Identifies risks in the scope of work to ensure related costs are covered
- Manages all pre-construction requirements of projects to ensure efficiency and profitability
- Completes construction estimates and price change orders
- Completes and submits RFI’s, changer orders, and progress billing
- Clearly defines and manages labor hours, material procurement, equipment needs, and customer reporting requirements
- Deploys electricians with the correct materials and equipment to complete the project scope of work and provides ongoing direction
- Conducts field visits to projects as needed including pre-bid surveys, kick-off meetings, progress walks, punch walks, and turnover
- 7+ years of field experience as a journeyman electrician or Foreman
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager overseeing electrical scopes of work up to $1M
- Proficient in Bid board, Accubid, Procore, or similar type software
- Irving, TX
- Alpharetta, GA
Our Recruiting Manager, Jethro Jamero, will review your application immediately!
If there is a mutual interest, we will respond within 48-hours to tell you all about the hiring company and answer any questions so you can determine if this is a career you'd like to pursue.
Feel free to follow-up if you don't hear back within two business days by emailing Jethro@7Eagle.com