You’re a highly talented service member who knows all about hard work, resilience, and being mission-focused to get the job done successfully.
We offer our employees the opportunity to work on what they want and sharpen their skills while still maintaining a personal life.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Structural Engineer to join our growing team of elite professionals.
We understand how much a military candidate – one who possesses grit, dedication and leadership qualities – can bring to our company.
You will develop your skills with a military-friendly company that truly cares about your career development. We need superstars, so if that’s you, we want to meet you!
Please apply today so we can schedule a quick call to tell you all about this unique opportunity.
Compensation & Benefits
● Salary is up to $110,000
● Health insurance (medical, dental and vision)
● Paid time off, bonuses, 401K
● Relocation assistance will be provided
- Perform design functions specific to the structural engineering scope for Specialty Boilers to suit the needs of customer requirements. Completes all relevant design calculations for development of final drawings for the fabrication and supply of structural components.
- Routine Decision Making/Problem Solving: Design decisions based upon good practices with understanding of core
structural/mechanical concepts. Resolves customer questions,
supplier/fabricator requests for changes and scope modifications.
- Performs design calculations specific to structural scope.
- Reviews final drawings representing the designs generated.
- Performs development work associated to Design Guides & Layout Guidelines, and Engineering Policies focused on improvements.
- Works with contractors to review designs and provide detailed comments and questions.
- Works with customers and other departments for communication needs, clarification and justification of designs and follow-up information.
To perform this job satisfactorily, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability, and environmental conditions required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Good understanding of steel design.
• Knowledge of boiler equipment and limitations, preferred.
Required Skills or Abilities:
• Ability to understand and perform job requirements to execute projects. Brings steel knowledge to the role; ability to learn structural
design concepts specific to N/E
• Ability to think originally, possess sound judgment and develop competence and confidence in all phases of the job.
• Capable of developing good working relationships with clients and internal customers.
• Driven to perform tedious calculations with precise results.
Formal Education: Four-year college education, Civil Engineering preferred.
Experience: 5+ years of experience in heat recovery
- Our Recruiting Manager, Claire Yambot, will review your application immediately!
- If there is a mutual interest, we will respond within 48 hours to tell you all about the hiring company and answer any questions so you can determine if this is a career you'd like to pursue.
- Feel free to follow-up if you don't hear back within two business days by emailing Claire@7Eagle.com.