You’re a highly talented service member who knows all about hard work, resilience and being mission-focused to get the job done successfully.
We offer our employees the opportunity to work on what they want and sharpen their skills while still maintaining a personal life.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Database Administrator to join our growing team of elite professionals.
We understand how much a military candidate – one who possesses grit, dedication and leadership qualities – can bring to our company.
You will develop your skills with a military-friendly company that truly cares about your career development. We need superstars, so if that’s you, we want to meet you!
Please apply today so we can schedule a quick call to tell you all about this unique opportunity.
Candidates must sit in the Washington DC metro area or within in 90 mins driving time.
So that would include Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC. Due to the nature of work performed, U.S. citizenship is required.
Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI FS Poly is required at the time of hire or if the clearance has been inactive for less than 2 years, then we will consider them. They must complete a security verification and their start date would be pending the reactivation of their clearance.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
● Salary is up to $110,000
● Health insurance (medical, dental and vision)
● Paid time off, bonuses, 401K
● Maintains the integrity, security and availability of multiple database(s). Duties include disaster recovery, performance analysis and tuning, index maintenance, and monitoring of data.
● Administers, maintains, develops and implements policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the database.
● Evaluates and recommends available database management system (DBMS) products.
● Performs database and software life-cycle activities to ensure highest level of system performance and availability and compliance with business requirements.
● Performs Oracle, SQL Server and SYBASE Database and Application server administration.
● Organizes and formats data for efficient query and storage processes.
● Ten (10) years experience as a DBA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
● Bachelors degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
● Four (4) years of additional DBA experience may be substituted for a bachelors degree
● Catonsville, MD
- Our Recruiting Manager, Jethro Jamero, will review your application immediately!
- If there is a mutual interest, we will respond within 48-hours to tell you all about the hiring company and answer any questions so you can determine if this is a career you'd like to pursue.
- Feel free to follow-up if you don't hear back within two business days by emailing Jethro@7Eagle.com.