You’re a highly talented service member who knows all about hard work, resilience and being mission-focused to get the job done successfully.
We offer our employees the opportunity to work on what they want and sharpen their skills while still maintaining a personal life.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Test Engineer to join our growing team of elite professionals.
We understand how much a military candidate – one who possesses grit, dedication and leadership qualities – can bring to our company.
You will develop your skills with a military-friendly company that truly cares about your career development. We need superstars, so if that’s you, we want to meet you!
Please apply today so we can schedule a quick call to tell you all about this unique opportunity.
Candidates must sit in the Washington DC metro area or within in 90 mins driving time. So that would include Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC. Due to the nature of work performed, U.S. citizenship is required.
Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI FS Poly is required at the time of hire or if the clearance has been inactive for less than 2 years, then we will consider them. They must complete a security verification and their start date would be pending the reactivation of their clearance.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary is up to $100,000
- Health insurance (medical, dental and vision)
- Paid time off, bonuses, 401K
- Analyzes system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report
status and results.
- Supports the development of Government test and evaluation documentation e.g., Test & Evaluation (T&E) Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T& E Reports.
- Works with other test organizations to support T&E program integration. Provides specialized T&E capabilities tailored to system functions, level, maturity, and performance area as assigned
- Five (5) years experience as a TE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Bachelors degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional TE experience may be substituted for a
- Our Recruiting Manager, Jethro Jamero, will review your application immediately!
- If there is a mutual interest, we will respond within 48-hours to tell you all about the hiring company and answer any questions so you can determine if this is a career you'd like to pursue.
- Feel free to follow-up if you don't hear back within two business days by emailing Jethro@7Eagle.com.