You’re a highly talented service member who knows all about hard work, resilience and being mission-focused to get the job done successfully.
We offer our employees the opportunity to work on what they want and sharpen their skills while still maintaining a personal life.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time System Engineer III to join our growing team of elite professionals.
We understand how much a military candidate – one who possesses grit, dedication and leadership qualities – can bring to our company.
You will develop your skills with a military-friendly company that truly cares about your career development. We need superstars, so if that’s you, we want to meet you!
Please apply today so we can schedule a quick call to tell you all about this unique opportunity.
Candidates must sit in the Washington DC metro area or within in 90 mins driving time. So that would include Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC. Due to the nature of work performed, U.S. citizenship is required.
Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI FS Poly is required at the time of hire or if the clearance has been inactive for less than 2 years, then we will consider them. They must complete a security verification and their start date would be pending the reactivation of their clearance.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary is up to $140,000
- Health insurance (medical, dental and vision)
- Paid time off, bonuses, 401K
- Applies systems engineering principles throughout the systems life cycle phases: Concept, Development, Production, Utilization, Support, and Retirement.
- Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
- Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
- Responsibility for the technical integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed and deliverables associated with one or more of the 25 process areas defined by ISO/IEC15288: Technical Process Area - Stakeholder Requirements Definition, Requirements Analysis, Architectural Design, Implementation, Integration, Verification, Transition, Validation, Operation, Maintenance, and Disposal; Project Process Area - Project Planning, Project Assessment and Control, Decision Management, Risk Management, Configuration Management, Information Management, and Measurement; Enterprise (Organizational Project- Enabling) Process Area - Project Portfolio Management, Infrastructure Management, Lifecycle Model Management, Human Resource Management, and Quality Management; Agreement Process Area - Acquisition and Supply.
- A Bachelors degree in a Qualified Engineering Field (See Note 1) or a related discipline (See Note 2) from an accredited college or university plus six (6) years of systems engineering experience
- OR A High School Diploma or GED plus ten (10) years of general system engineering experience (any Process Area).
- OR A Masters degree in a Qualified Engineering Field (See Note 1) or a related discipline (See Note 2) from an accredited college or university plus four (4) years of systems engineering experience
- OR A PhD in a Qualified Engineering Field (See Note 1) or a related discipline (See Note 2) from an accredited college or university plus four (4) years of systems engineering experience.
- Note 1 Examples of Qualified engineering fields include: Aeronautics, Biomedical,
Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software,
Systems, and Engineering Management.
- Note 2 - Examples of related disciplines include: Chemistry, Computer Science,
Information Systems, Mathematics, and Physics
- Our Recruiting Manager, Jethro Jamero, will review your application immediately!
- If there is a mutual interest, we will respond within 48-hours to tell you all about the
hiring company and answer any questions so you can determine if this is a career you'd
like to pursue.
- Feel free to follow-up if you don't hear back within two business days by emailing Jethro@7Eagle.com.