You’re a highly talented service member who knows all about hard work, resilience and being mission-focused to get the job done successfully.
We offer our employees the opportunity to work on what they want and sharpen their skills while still maintaining a personal life.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Field Service Technicians to join our growing team of elite professionals at the Heavy Equipment and Crane industry
We understand how much a military candidate – one who possesses grit, dedication and leadership qualities – can bring to our company.
You will develop your skills with a military-friendly company that truly cares about your career development. We need superstars, so if that’s you, we want to meet you!
Please apply today so we can schedule a quick call to tell you all about this unique opportunity.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary ranges from $60,000 - $90,000
- Family & dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- room for growth
- extensive training opportunities.
- unlimited overtime, boot allowance, tuition reimbursement, take-home company truck, gas card, laptop, phone, and any other OEM support products needed to get the job done
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE (Does this describe you?)
- minimum of 4 or more years technical experience directly related to diesel engine equipment to be considered (NO TRUCK).
- have hydraulic, electrical, and diesel diagnosis and repair experience
- Experience in Grove, Liebherr, Manitowoc, Sandvik, JLG, Gomaco, Hazemag, other diesel engine, construction, paving, or aggregate equipment is desired.
- Backgrounds in Caterpillar, John Deere, Case, Volvo, and similar manufacturers are also accepted as the company invests $40-50k+ per person in Liebherr, Manitowoc, Sakai, and other OEM training to get certified on our carrier equipment.
- Minneapolis, MN
- Duluth, MN
- Our Recruiting Manager, Jethro Jamero, will review your application immediately!
- If there is a mutual interest, we will respond within 48-hours to tell you all about the hiring company and answer any questions so you can determine if this is a career you'd like to pursue.
- Feel free to follow-up if you don't hear back within two business days by emailing Jethro@7Eagle.com.