You’re a highly talented service member who knows all about hard work, resilience and being mission-focused to get the job done successfully.
We offer our employees the opportunity to work on what they want and sharpen their skills while still maintaining a personal life.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Product Manager to join our growing team of elite professionals at a leading retail supermarket chain.
We understand how much a military candidate – one who possesses grit, dedication and leadership qualities – can bring to our company.
You will develop your skills with a military-friendly company that truly cares about your career development. We need superstars, so if that’s you, we want to meet you!
Please apply today so we can schedule a quick call to tell you all about this unique opportunity.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary is up to $90,000
- Health insurance (medical, dental and vision)
- Paid time off, bonuses, 401K
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE (Does this describe you?)
- Has procurement, buying or supply chain experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations and write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers, vendors, and C&S management.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
DAY TO DAY
- Develop strategic business plans for the assorted categories as assigned.
- Develop sales, buying and profit plans to meet target sales and margin budgets.
- Manage product mix: variety, selection and quality.
- Develop and maintains retail and wholesale pricing programs which achieve specific gross profit and revenue goals.
- Plan product promotions to achieve department objectives
- Develop and maintain category plan-o-grams and directs retail merchandising.
- Manage inventory replenishment and investment buying.
- Manage company and customer assets, store space, inventory, customer profit, and company profit.
- Responsible for inventory management, ad coordination, price/data integrity, retail pricing and
- merchandising, vendor partnerships, market analyses, and gross margin control.
- Area of Outagamie Wisconsin
- Our Recruiting Manager, Jethro Jamero, will review your application immediately!
- If there is a mutual interest, we will respond within 48-hours to tell you all about the hiring company and answer any questions so you can determine if this is a career you'd like to pursue.
- Feel free to follow-up if you don't hear back within two business days by emailing Jethro@7Eagle.com.