7 Eagle Group is recruiting for an HR Business Partner in New Orleans, LA, to join the world’s largest and most innovative provider of temperature-controlled logistics solutions to build a better cold chain to help feed the world. Most importantly, as a Visionary Partner of Feeding America, they are committed to helping feed the world while eliminating waste. They make a real difference to millions of people worldwide. Let’s do more good together.
You could be our next HR Business Partner!
In this supervisory position, you will be responsible for the full life cycle HR experience at three area facilities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with local site leaders to drive business performance, create innovative solutions to problems, and provide a safe and inclusive work environment
- Implement the talent management process across the site(s) with a focus on coaching, talent development, succession, individual development plans, and talent reviews of site leaders
- Partner with site leaders and the Talent HR center of excellence (CoE) to ensure talent acquisition strategies are developed, implemented, and are effective at maintaining full staffing
- Educate key stakeholders on the company's compensation structure and compensation philosophy so that field HR is an extension of the Total Rewards CoE and ensure consistency in pay for performance methodologies across the region
- Support investigations in partnership with senior HR leader and lead follow-up action items
- Hire, train, lead, and develop a team of HR professionals with a focus on continually elevating talent capabilities and teamwork
- Administer and ensure processes comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions while maintaining an understanding of collective bargaining agreements, if applicable
- Gather and analyze data related to absenteeism and turnover to advocate data-driven process improvements
- Assist with ensuring smooth processing of payroll and benefits issues at the site level, including supporting leave administration
- Communicate and support the implementation of all corporate HR activities to the assigned site(s)
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Leadership, or related field; or relevant human resources training or certifications
- 4+ progressive Human Resources or related field experience
- Basic HR legal and compliance knowledge
- Third Party Logistics experience
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to handle ambiguity
- Proven ability to lead high-functional teams
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Salary Range: $86,000 - $100,000.
Provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days
A member of our hiring team - not an automated computer program - will personally read your application.